ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)

ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)

ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)
ZZJay's Wardrobe UUNP (Idye)

Commentary
The ZZJay's wardrobe is a must have. It is lore friendly, has good textures, good bodyslide and is very varied.
One esp for several armors and clothes. That's perfect. I like pack armors.
You can mix and match all parts: boots, trousers, hat, vests, etc.... all is possible
Do not forget to upload fixes on the main page, this is important. you will surely find an armor for your character in this pack.
This mod is always installed in my Skyrim. In my opinion.....perfect for me and for you :)

GLOBAL SCORE
9.3/10

ZZJay's wardrobe base 

  ZZjay's bodyslide UUNP

Comments

  1. How does the UUNP link work? I just get a blank site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I have checked the link. It works.
      Make a new try. It should work :)

      Or you can go directly on the modder page (loverslab). It's the same link.
      Search ZZjay's bodyslide in the list
      http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69192-jrconversions-uunp-hdt/

      Tell me if you are able to download the file.

      Thank you

      Delete
  2. Thank you!

    Which fixes from the main page should be applied?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      The new main file contains all fixes. I did my article in april 2017 and the outfit has been updated in november 2017. So, the new main Nexus file is enough.
      But you can download the new UV map 1.4.

      Then , apply the uunp bodyslide

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!