Lust Volume 1 : Sauna (Diana) 4K

Hi,

First "Lust" article.

My visitors asked me to create more sexy shots. This is very interesting and I like doing that.

Always erotic but never vulgar....that's my rule 😇

Well, I hope you will like this new category, mainly with nude shots. Each time, I will work on a theme.

Today, the theme is "Sauna" with Diana. All is 4K...for details  :)

You can suggest me some themes for future "Lust" articles. Just write it in the comments and maybe your favorite model too.


Thank you


M.

























Comments

  1. Wonderful set, Diana looks very beautiful in it, she is my favorite :) By the way you should check out the UNP Undies mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24444/?

    It has some very nice lingerie you can use with the girls and in future sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bengal. I'm glad you like Diana, her style and her attitude :)
      I like her a lot too :)

      Thank you for the mod link. A superb lingerie mod. I will use it in a next set. Comments are important and i'm taking account of it.

      Thanks for watching the set.

      M

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!