Survey results





Survey results

Hi,

Several days ago, i made a survey on my blog.

I made it to know your tastes, your wishes and how you interpret my blog.

Thank you for all your votes!!!

Question : "What would you like to see more on my blog ?"

 

                   Results:      

       

                 66% more sexy shots

               33% more screenshot tips

               22% more landscapes/sceneries

               11% more uploads

                0% more videos

                0% more random shots

Well, i think all is clear 😆

I will upload more sexy shots and more screenshot tips. This is ok for me :) and i like to do that.

My rythm of upload seems ok. Landscapes / sceneries seems to not be the priority of my visitors.

I will create a new category for sexy shots. I will call it "Lust" and i will use more models for them (my characters and some followers too).

 

Thank you a lot again for your answers. This helps me to diversified the blog.

M



Comments

Leave it to chance!