Katharina Outfit UNP (Domino) 4K




























Commentary

Hi,
Today the "Katharina outfit" by Pinksky ! 
Not very well know outfit, so here is an opportunity to discover it now and on my blog.

I find it lore-friendly.......😀 yes.....why????
Well, for me it's "hammerfell-friendly", it's redguard-friendly :)

Redguards like colored outfits with lot of dyes. It's a fact, and with Domino, my petite redguard, it makes sense.
Well, this is my own vision. Just wanted to explain my point of view.

Second...body???  Well, it's a full covered outfit.....so, this works whatever the body (cbbe, unp, ....).
However, i think the base is UNP/UNPB. It's written on Pinksky's blog. C'est comme le Port-salut, c'est marqué dessus !

This outfit is available in 4K resolution (optional)....veerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy good. In game, it's superb. Colors are strong with a lot of contrast. Works very well.
A cape is available. I don't use it a lot...clippings with long hairs. My own choice. For no clippings, you must use short or mid long hairs.

Details on the violet corset are nicely done. It's a very good work. You can see in my images...it's clean and sharped.

An HDT-PE loincloth could be welcome to avoid some clippings with legs. Not very important.

Well, a very original outfit, full of colors. It comes from Romancing Saga3. I like a lot the spirit and can bring a new fresh air to your adventures.

Global score

8.4/10

 Katharina Outfit by Pinksky




Comments

Leave it to chance!