Special Issue - Diana and Jahiya - Girls in town














Special issue with Diana and Jahiya in town (Solitude)

I like natural and simple faces. Must be photogenic too.

Jahiya was a good choice and she made a good team with Diana.

I didn't change Jahiya...except her skin. Normally, she is SG female textures.....i changed to Fairskin complexion. SG is not my cup of tea 😏

This set is mainly a work on poses, face expressions and between the interactivity of the two characters.

If you want to try Jahiya, it's here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61075/?

Thanks

Comments

  1. She was one of my First Followers, ahh great adventures lived!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Yes, she has an interesting face. I used here in several artticles. I believe that she's doing a nice team with Diana.
      I changed her face/body textures for all articles. Her natural textures are not perfect.

      Thanks for posting

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!