The Breton Paladin UNP (Lorelei) 4K


















Commentary

Where can you see a petite elf wearing a big full covered paladin armor?
Here of course!!!  ahahah

I don't see very often this armor....worn by a girl. I like this mix.
The duality between Lorelei and this massive armor is interesting , i believe.

But in this article, my model is not important, because the main subject is the armor and weapons.

Indeed, this mod is a masterpiece. I showcase the 4K version of course. Details are awesome, meshes are perfect and textures are amazing.

Weapons (swords 2H and 1H) and the shield are incredible. I'm always amazed by the quality of this mod when i install it. The sign of quality.

I recommend to activate the reflection in your ENB (interior and exterior). The armor reacts.

The armor is great inside and outside, with all sorts of lighting. It's a very clean work.
For both genders, male and female.

You can download the mod in 1K, 2K or 4K. The modder adapts his mod to users. A quality.

It's compatible with all bodies. The armor covers the full body. So, no compatibility needed.

I should put a 10 out of 10......but i just have a silly mistake with the armor......When Lorelei equips the helmet, her elf ears exceed on the border....Lol
So, i need to change her ears to wear the helmet.

 Definitly a must-have. You must try this mod. It's one of the best armor available for Skyrim.

Global Score

9.9/10

The Breton Paladin by FrankFamily


The Breton Paladin UNP version by Graviczapa

Comments

  1. Thanks for the showcasing ~ :)
    I've just found this site and you've done a great thing!
    I want this page to be more pupular :)
    Anyway thx ~~ Keep doing this good work ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah and also your screenshot is amazing!! Skillful!

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Glad you like the content of the blog and its spirit. I do it in a very personnal way. Forgive me for all my english mistakes :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!