DEM Lingerie UUNP (Diana) 4K













COMMENTARY

I rarely comment lingerie but this one is very well done.
First, the panty and bra are 4K....beautiful 4K.

Then, this lingerie has each details we can wait: dress-making, transparency, lace, flowers, button....well, everything.

The panty has a special effect about transparency. I can't catch it in my images...how to explain.....well, the transparency is progressive: you see, then it's hidden. Well, very special and unique. In my opinion, this can be clearly visible on 4K monitors.

I'll be honest. This lingerie fits better for characters with bigger boobs. Generous curves are better with lingerie, specialy bras......but all my characters are petite......so...😊. You are on Skyrim scandal, the Temple of UNPetite!! lol
Well, the most important is that the bodyslide is perfect and will be perfect for all UNP bodies. I will go even further, if the outfit/armor is good for me,then,  this will be perfect for you. UNPetite is not a standard body, but it's a very good test for bodyslides.

Do you know why this mod is near perfect? Because Karter mades the original! A great and talented Russian modder. He always provides clean textures and amazing outfit. A sign of quality.

So, great mod, unique style and perfect for showcases.

🏆 Gold Trophy!!

Global Score
 9.6/10

Dem Lingerie Original by Karter

Dem Lingerie UUNP by Kenmastery (link provided by Romualda5 on LL, Thank you)

Comments

  1. Hi thanks for the work, links & everything.
    I tried this but the bra clips thru the breast. It looks fine on the bodyslide preview but in game it breaks apart.
    Did I miss anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ziera,

      You didn't miss anything :) You have all necessary files. sames as I used for this article.

      Generally, if that's good in the bodyslide, in game, it must be good too.

      Be sure to update your bodyslide.

      Some bodies with very large boobs can clip, so, try others body preset to watch if the prolem still occur.

      But you shoudn't have any problems. The bodyslide is clean.. I always try to present bodyslide as clean as possible.

      Regards

      Delete
    2. Tried updating bodyslide but same result.
      I'm not sure but 1 thing I haven't tried yet is the uunp special which have the bones of belly & vagina.
      If that still not working then it probably because my preset use some negative values & the outfit simply could't keep up. But it looks nice snug fitting on the preview window....Sigh...

      Delete
  2. I think I know what the problem is, no solution found so far. Basically the same as this one.
    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57539-breast-size-discrepancies-with-hdt-and-bbptbbp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasy OneJune 09, 2019

    DEM and LB conversions are always highly appreciated, the quality is impressive, so thanks for sharing this Marmotte.

    I have a question tho,

    When I installed it, it seems the textures is missing in the game, yet I can see it in bodyslide preview.

    I thought I need the original first, so I downloaded it, but it seems it require demonica.esm to be installed.

    So, did I miss something? sorry for my noob question, because usually you write is "the original is required or something like that" and since you didn't write it so I assume I don't need the original.

    I'm not complaining tho, just saying perhaps you forget to write it somehow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Of course, you need the original mod on Karter's blog (first link). In this original you have the esp, meshes and textures. It's a requirement.
      Then, apply the bodyslide and you original mod will be bodyslide in the body you like (unp, unpb, 7B, etc...)

      Delete
    2. Fantasy OneJune 10, 2019

      Oh ok, so that means I also need demonica.esm to be installed since the original mod require this esm, thank you for your help, I was confused before.

      Delete
    3. No, you don't need Demonica .esm or anything else about the demonica.
      The new bodyslide transforms the demonica into the UUNP standard.

      I don't remember excatly but the mod doesn't need demonica and /or the demonica dependency has been removed with a new esp.

      Make it simple. It's a simple mod

      Delete
    4. Fantasy OneJune 11, 2019

      Yes, I managed make it working by moving the mesh and the textures to the uunp conversion file (which only has file called caliente tools, then I re-zipped it with 7zip then installed via mod manager, thank you for your hint Marmotte :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!