BDO Berserker UUNP (Idye) 4K















COMMENTARY

This is my second article on UUNP conversions by Rhino_4.
On the first one, the BDO ranger set1, I was a little bit disappointed mainly because of the enormous neck seam for all weight_0. No luck for me, all my characters are weight_0.

So, that's important to do a second try of another conversion by the same modder. I wanted to view if this error was still here. I wanted to test textures too. Often, BDO conversions have low textures but this one looks better in the preview.

So, it's time to test!

So, first, be rassured, there is no neck seam (space) on this conversion. That's perfect for all weights.
The file is an all in one. You have all necessary content in the download : esp + meshes + textures + UUNP bodyslide. Nice.
The whole conversion is very well done. Meshes are cleanly bodyslided on all parts.
Boots, gauntlets, skirt and chest are good quality.
The mix is interesting. The armor is heavy (chest, gauntlets)  but some parts are light ( tights).
So, the armor offers a very good protection with a feminine touch. Nice balance.

Textures are 1K resolution (1024*1024)......but the result in game is very decent. Tights are pretty good. Indeed, tights are the less compressed textures of this mod.

This outfit can be wearable by a lot of type of characters : mage, warrior, archer, etc.... It's up to you. I could have done this article with all my characters...even Kissmiax, my orc.

So, a nice discovery, a clean UUNP bodyslide and a final good result in game with a good integration.

UUNP : Used Up No Panty

GLOBAL SCORE
8.6/10


BDO Berserker UUNP - all in one by Rhino_4 (LL)

Comments

  1. Great set. Fits very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenn. Idye is perfect for all matte color armors. Probably because of her matte warpaint and her hair color. I always try to select the best character according to the armor.

      I plan to create a new one (character). I'm searching ideas.

      Delete
  2. it looks like a very fun set of armor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Deathstalker. A nice armor from BDO. The mix between metal parts and fur is great. One of the reason I showcased it.
      And it can be used in the game. So, there are no reasons to not present it here.

      Thank you for all your comments. I appreciate the support.

      Delete
    2. aww youre welcome Marmotte, I love your style- very elegant and full of grace

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!