Skyrim Scandal - Updates - News - Thoughts



Skyrim Scandal

Updates - News - Thoughts

Hi,

I'm a little bit late to write news and thoughts about my blog. That's right. I do it every two month...normally. I had less personal time last 2 months. You probably noticed it.
In one week, I should be able to work with more regularity. 

So, as usual, today, I'm going to talk about various themes of the blog, about UUNP bodyslides, about Skyrim, about my articles and about you....of course ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gooo!

1) SKYRIM SE (Special Edition........64 bits.......the last release)

     You notice it. I don't speak a lot about it....probably never :)
I tried it several month ago but I wasn't really communicative about it.
A great version for sure. Skyrim SE is a little more optimized in some areas and you can use a little bit more memory of your GPU (64 bits).

     But Oldrim (Old Skyrim 32 bits) has reached a very very very high level of modding with years and the change is not easy to do. You probably understand me.
With experience, time and work, Oldrim is very stable. With the "new" direct X 9 Windows 10 update, the game is strong and solid.
A good knowledge about mods and conflicts allow you to obtain a "secure" Skyrim.
With all choice of textures, with all powerful ENBS and binaries, with all available mods, Oldrim is a real "weapon" I believe.
For gameplay or screenarchery, the game is very enjoyable and allows you to express yourself and to create your own world. That's the reason why Oldrim is still used.

     On a side note, Skyrim Special Edition meets the same "problems" as Oldrim.
ENBS costs FPS, textures cost FPS. And if you don't instal carefully mods, you'll crash๐Ÿ˜‰

You'll meet the same rules between Oldrim and SSE.

     My personal opinion is that if you want to play normaly the game without mods (vanilla) or with just a few mods, use The Skyrim Special Edition.

     If you want to reach a higher level of modification, Oldrim is a better choice. Oldrim asks you probably more effort but a quality product always need effort.

Your choice!!! my dear friend and dear visitor.

Mine is still Oldrim.

2) SKYRIM Special Edition.......again!!!  lol

     Because I'm not closed-mind, some article(s) will come about SSE. Articles with good english writting......not like mine ;)
Somebody will write articles about Oldrim/SSE and I'm very happy and proud of that.
These articles will be constructive and well-made. Probably very useful for some of you.

     I'll present you this new writter when the first article will be ready. This person has a total liberty to write about any subjects. I believe the fist article will be about Oldrim/SSE armors easy conversion. Nice!!!!
It's about armors and clothes. Of course, you are on Skyrim Scandal. Here, we like all available stuff for our courageous girls!!!

3) UUNP bodyslides 1

     Sometimes, I'm frustated :) yes :)
These last months, some interesting bodyslides have been released by the japanese community.
Unfortunatly, they are not translated and japanese characters are not compatible with my bodyslide studio.
So, I can't showcase them. They simply don't work (they are actually not recognized by the bodyslide).
If somebody has free time, a translation could be a great job. It's a call.

4) UUNP bodyslides 2

     Currently, you can find a lot of UUNP swimwears. All UUNP conversions are always welcome of course.
But for my visitors (you of course!), these conversions are not the priority and not your preference.

  You can check my last poll about that https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/2017/12/poll-results.html
So, I will showcase some swimwears, but heavy armors, light armors, skimpy armors and lore friendly outfits come first.

     However, I believe I will consecrate a week for swimwears. Probably the "Beach Week" to showcase a lot of swimwears. Could be funny. Diana is already very excited about that......

So, thank you for the last poll. It helps me for my orientation and my blog.

5) Big articles

     I still have some very big/heavy UUNP articles to write and to shot.

Example:
- The book of UUNP
- The amazing world of bikini armor
- The luxury collection
- Tera pack
- Apachii Divine elegance store
- Immersive armors

     These are big mods with a lot of content. I'm waiting to have more free time to create them. I will probably create several parts to showcase them cleanly...with all options.
They contain quality so, I just want to make them good.

6) Retexture

     That's the surprise of my blog. You probably know that I create articles about retextures..... and in a very personal way https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/p/retexture.html

     I have a lot of positive feedbacks about them. I appreciate your interest and I continue my work.
As I said at the begining, I'll have more free time in 2 weeks, so, I'll be able to write more and offer more content.

7) Still no money related subject on Skyrim Scandal

     That's a very personal choice. I don't see any links between my blog and money.
Modders can deserve a feedback with money. I understand that. Modding represents time, work and knowledge. A compensation can be welcome.
But images and small articles like mines don't deserve money.

That's my personal opinion and my choice. All is not mercantile.

8) Your comments on the side bar

Yes, now all last comments are visible on the front side bar of the blog......on the main page. Your comments are important and you deserve this place.
Your name/nickname appears in the side bar with your comment :)

On a side note, thanks for your "clean" comments. I never moderate them.


9) I like to watch streams

     Yes, It's interesting to watch streams. However, fews Skyrim are "cleanly" modded on streamings. A lot are vanilla or close to vanilla or so-called-modded.
You tube or Twitch provide a lot of streaming videos. From the worst to some very good videos, you need to do a selection. You can discuss with peoples and share impressions, tips and tricks.

I like that.

But I'm disapointed that a only few people with great modded Skyrim actually streams.
Why? I don't know.

If my provider could allow me to have a good upload level, I would like to do streaming. But I don't have a good provider.

     I made a try recently, I'm only able to upload  in real time at 480p/30fps. That's very bad and ugly:)
My skyrim deserves a better result. For a good streaming, I would like a 1080p at 60fps.
Tell me what you think about that and about streaming. I'm waiting your comment. 

10) Skyrim Scandal and skinny girls

All my girls are UNPetite. Except Kissmiax (the orc) with a UNPerky body.
This is the trademark of my blog and this will continue. However, the main subject is "UUNP bodyslides", so whatever the body I use, the most important is the quality of the bodyslide....whatever the shape.
Thanks for not judging me about my body choice. It's just my taste to showcase outfits and armors. This petite bodyshape is demanding, so we can tell that's a perfect test to try bodyslides. If my Unpetite result is good, your UNPB, your 7B, your 7BOPPAI, your UNPCM or your UNPTopModel will be p-e-r-f-e-c-t.

----------------------------

Thank you for your presence. I appreciate a lot and this is still my best reward.

MARMOTTE

Comments

  1. I’m sure Diana is excited about the beach week, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, she has already selected one of her new favorite swimwear :)

      Of course, It's a little bit transparent :)

      You'll like

      Delete
  2. hi, unp petite is fine but for the bodyslides conversion is not so good. I mean the chest at low weight is much distorted and i hate that, anyway all the outfits arount there seems to be designed for big breast female. I usig unpb body weight 50 the breast is not to big but also not too small and in some conversions (most of them) the chest is still distorted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry if my english is not perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Perfect english Arianna :).....It's very good for me.
      The most important is that I understand you clearly.

      Yes, for the unpetite body, the chest at low weight is distorded and flat. Results could be better with an UNP, 7B or an UNPB like you.
      But UNPetite is my taste :) and it's an official preset of the bodyslide. So I use it.

      I'm surprized that you obtain a distorted chest sometimes...with an UNPB body. I thought UNPB was perfect in the bodyslide. Well, nothing is perfect.

      Thank you for this constructive comment and your presence here.

      Regards.

      Delete
  4. Yes UNPB is good but only from 100 to 70 weight, under 60 bresast will be distorted. I have to play all the times with the sliders to get a decent result...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave it to chance!